The premium-quality disposable 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks are CE certified.
These are the same exact masks that are used by hospitals, medical facilities and are manufactured to EEA standards.
Our CE approved, professionally-made Disposable 3-Ply Surgical respirators:
- Filter at least 95% of very small (0.3 microns) airborne particles.
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance and easy to breathe.
- Glue-free and odorless.
- Powerful filtration system which prevents dust, small particles, mist, and other pollutants from – entering the respiratory tract.
- Helps prevent diseases and infections such as the coronavirus.
- Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted independently to the face.
Face masks precautions
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and removing.
(B) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Take off the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but instead increases respiratory resistance and may damage the adhesion.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks.
(6) Both disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks are used for a limited time, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupational exposure personnel do not use masks for more than 4 hours and cannot be reused.